Friday, July 1, 2011

Photasmic Bliss

{Originally posted on At The Break on 8/24/2010}

One thing I learned last weekend: I don’t ever want to be solely responsible for capturing for all eternity the joy and anticipation of some happy couple’s wedding day. In the role of ‘assistant’ photographer, however, I feel right at home. Basically, thanks to the honor my dear friend gave me by asking for my assistance, I got to do what I love -  run around snapping my shutter at people in hopes of achieving something stunningly creative – with none of the responsibility. It was ideal! Here’s a sampling of the legion of pictures I took. (Have I mentioned lately that I love my Nikon D90? Yes, well, I thought it was worth mentioning again!)
The Groom and his men…and their cool blue Vans.
CSC_0453 copy DSC_0009 (2)c
DSC_0058 (2) DSC_0246 (2)DSC_0003 (2) copy
DSC_0065 (2)DSC_0241 (2) copyc   DSC_0174 (2)c copyc
That’s enough of the boys…now here’s the gorgeous bride ~
 DSC_0350 (2) copyDSC_0339 (2) copy  DSC_0320 copyDSC_0398 (2) copy  DSC_0434 (2)copy  DSC_0437 (2)
What I’ve decided is, I really like taking portraits, would love a chance to practice more, and have a long and steep learning curve ahead of me… because intuition and creativity is NOT enough.
I have SO many more pictures from last weekend that I want to post, so if you choose to come visit my blog you know what you’re getting into!
Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment